Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tippetts Family Reunion Fun!

We went to the Tippetts Family Reunion every summer growing up. It was with all my mother's aunts, their children and their children's children. It got too big so they decided to continue the tradition in the smaller indvidual families. This was our first year doing it with just my mom's family. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. It made me miss my grandma. I made a recipe book of all of her recipes and my mom handed out as our families portion of the program.

6 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

how did you get that old look with your slide show? I love it! I love that picture you have of your Dad "taking it all in", haha classic!

Tish said...

I LOVE that you made the slide show look old fashion. So COOL!! Also, I LOVED the pics of SC and ATL. I'm still bummed out I couldn't go with you, but I'm glad you had a wonderful time. BTW...totally agree with you on the tick infestation. I'd be thinking the same exact thing and want to get out of there, too. :-)

Aninie said...

Looks like you had a good time!

Bandley Family said...

love the slide show!!! i love family reunions!!

[Morgan] said...

I love that slide show, it's awesome.

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

Looks like lots of fun! I hope you are doing well. I miss going out to lunch!