Friday, June 13, 2008

Glitter Toes

I love glitter toes! I have been trying to find a place or someone that was reasonably priced and convenient. Finally, at the Art City Days carnival my mom found a tent for the Retreat Salon in Springvile and they were only charging $20 for glitter toes! I was so excited. The cute girl doing them when I was there did not have red or hot pink glitter, which of course was my ideal color mixture, so I decided to get a orange, pink, yellow mixture instead. The pictures do not do them justice, they are super sparkley in the sunlight!




I love glitter toes! I have been trying to find a place that had them for a reasonable price and would allow me to get them done without an appointment. I could not find a salon that did them for less than 40$ or was booked for the day. Finally, at the Art City Days carnival my mom found a tent for the Retreat Salon in Springvile and they were only charging $20 for glitter toes! I was so excited. The cute girl doing them when I was there did not have red or hot pink glitter, which of course was my ideal color mixture, so I decided to get a orange, pink, yellow mixture instead.

7 comments:

Barbie said...

Oh Nicole, your sparkly glitter toes are exquisite! :) I LOVE that you took multiple angles of your toes and imagine you were shrieking in sheer delight as you took them. That is the cutest thing and totally makes me laugh. I will never look at glitter toes the same way again. :)

Becky said...

LOVE IT! yeah for glitter toes! Can't wait to see them tomorrow! I've had mine for 2 1/2 weeks and their still going strong!

Melisa said...

So very Cute! I love the color!

Jess and Joe said...

Love them!! They look so good! I am going to go and get mine done! Can't wait! =]

[Morgan] said...

FUN!
You always find the best deals!

Lindsay said...

Hey Nicole! It was so great to see you last week! Thanks for the pre-school info that you left on my blog. I looked it up and they take kids who will turn 4 or 5 during the school year. Unfortunately Max misses that by 4 days! Do you know anything about your Aunts pre-school? I totally remember Denise. She was in my ward when I was a kid and I used to babysit her kids. I haven't seen her for YEARS!

Tish said...

I absolutely LOVE the glitter toes. I actually have not seen those on anyone and I can't believe that no one in CA has had them. I'm sure they have and I just haven't seen them. Now is the polish glitter polish or do they add glitter later? I'll have to find a place here who can do it, too. It's so summery.