Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!!

Jason and I have been watching the John Adams mini-series DVD's this past week. It is amazing to see what our forefathers went through to give us our freedom. What a blessing to celebrate such a wonderful gift! It was a busy fun day!

First was the parade. We only watched part of it and I didn't take any pictures.

Then it was time for... The annual family picnic!! Jason and I were at the picnic, just didn't take any pictures of ourselves, too bad we looked cute in our red, white and blue outfits!!

Oliver loved eating the yummy cake at the picnic!





Alyse and Kenley in red, white and blue.

Ela and Addie sitting in the pool awaiting the sawdust money dig!!


Digging for money. This was my FAVORITE thing to do when I was little. We would take all of our change and go buy fireworks.


Oliver just wanted to dig and dump.





Jason had his kids for the rest of the weekend so we took them to the pool. It was loads of fun!

Walking through the kiddie pool. I spent a lot of time walking through this pool but I would never want to see that bathing suit shot, so no picture.




What cute kids!!!

I love the life jacket and the goggles!
Stadium of Fire Fireworks from Fox Field
Glow sticks, Glow swords and Spiderman popsicles!!! Fun, Fun. Fun!























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo fun! Love the post and we really need to catch-up! Miss you and looks like you're having a FAB summer!

Cunning said...

So good to see you the other day- we need to go to dinner or something now! I could rock the Pizzaria 712 place again!

Tish said...

Your 4th of July looks like a blast. Jason's kids are so dang cute.

[Morgan] said...

hey nicole! i wondered if i could talk to you about one of my preschoolers and bounce some ideas off of you? i just went to email you and for whatever reason i don't have your email address. strange i know.
could you email me your address?
2peasinmypod@gmail.com
that would be awesome.
thanks!