Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Night Fireworks

Here is a picture taken by Morgan of our view from the driveway. Thanks to Stefan and Ryan for the great fireworks show.


My dad (Pop as Oliver lilkes to call him) watching fireworks with Oliver

The stinky smoke bomb. Oliver loved it. He is way into his colors right now and he just kept yelling "Green, Green!"


Ellie holding her only other girl cousin Kenley Jean. Morgan reminded me that night of the time that I took Ellie to my apartment to entertain her. I think Morgan was pregnant with Jonas or had just had him. She sat at my pink vanity and we curled her hair and put in a black and white polka dot bow. What a fun memory! I am going to try and find the pictures and do a blast from the past blog post.




LOVE HER!!


Alyse and Oliver watching the show eating snacks. The snacks were amazing, chips, mini diet cokes, red and blue rice krispies and some yummy trail mix. Thanks for being hosts Morgan and Ryan!





My parents. My mom is talking an being funny (without trying) and my dad is laughing. What a fun time!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the fireworks at home kind of stuff! Looks fun!

[Morgan] said...

it was so fun!

so, i just clicked on over here wondering why you hadn't updated your blog in such a long time... turns out you have! for some reason my reader has been picking up your updates! boo:(

[Morgan] said...

i meant to say has NOT been picking up your updates! ha ha.