Sunday, January 11, 2009

November

Happy Thanksgiving! This is the Turkey Hat we made in preschool.



I had to try it on Oliver!!


This is the food I made for Thaksgiving: Green Bean Casserole, Pumpkin Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, and Cheesecake




My sister and I wore twin shirts! We did not do it on purpose! We bought them together over a year ago. I have a lot of clothes so I think it is funny we chose to wear the shirt on the same day. I love her pregnant belly in it!!





My grandpa Eli came with us to Thanksgiving. He wanted to give one of his famous dramatic readings, so he did! He was trying to give a second and third one but my mom told we had other things to get to. She was right...dessert!




Here is grandpa Eli sitting at the beautiful table! My favoirte part of Thanksgiving is the china, flatware and goblets!





My mom, Oliver and I took Grandpa Eli to the Golden Corral for Veterans Day. It was really fun, it is my grandpa's favorite place to get steak.



Here is Oliver at the Golden Corral eating whatever he wants!

Here is the family(minus Chris, he had to work) at Grandpa Eli's 90th birthday party!

This is the wreath Melisa made! I absolutely love it! I stopped by the house to watch the project in progress. Melisa and Erin both made one and they are absolutely gorgeous. Melisa has the BEST taste of anyone I know. She is super talented and I am going to make her help me make one next year!!













2 comments:

Erin said...

That's not the Amish Peanut Butter Pie is it??

Miss Nicole said...

No, this is black bottom peanut butter pie. I WISH it was the Amish recipe. I have my cookbook somewhere and I need to find it. The Amish version is the best!!