Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun in the Snow!

My parents got Oliver a snow suit and boots as part of his Christmas present. He LOVES to play in the snow and he will pound on the front door if he knows it is snowing until he can go out. We have to spell the word 'outside' and 'Austin'. He loves Austin and if he hears his name he stands at the bottom of the stairs and yells "AUST!" just like he has seen my mom do hundreds of times!!





Anything the baby does....Beanie does too!




As soon as he saw his stroller, all he wanted to do was go on a walk. Oliver and Beanie can convince my mom to take them on a walk regardless of the elements...case in point!




Here he is begging to get in the stroller.





He did not want to take a picture with Nikki...he wanted to get going!
My mom was trying to shovel the snow in the driveway while we were playing with Oliver. It was coming down so hard! It was wet snow. Perfect for a snowman. We made snowballs and showed Oliver how to throw them. He was so excited! He is loving balls right now.

He loved this windmill during the summer time and he loved it just as much when my mom found it buried in the snow!
Walking around in his snow suit! Love him!
Everytime he would fall, he could not get up. He needed help. He was so padded! After falling down one time, he figured things out so each time he would fall he would say "Uh-Oh" really loud. Sometimes my mom and I would be laughing too hard to get him up and he would scream and get MAD!

5 comments:

Melisa said...

Oliver is the cutest little boy! I Love his eyes they are beutiful! I'm still laughing at JeAn! and pushing in the snow what a SWEET grandma! lOVED all the preschool pictures they are so cute and I think Sophie has the cutest TEACHER ever! your the Best! We diffenately need to make you a wreath next year!

Bandley Family said...

i am so glad you update your blog with cute pics because i dont haha i am the worst!!! now that i have a computer i will have to try to do better what a fun aunt you are just wait one day oli will spill out nikki and grandma and it will be so exciting!!!

EM said...

Hooray for blog updates!!! I have been stalking your blog for weeks and while I loved your Halloween costume, I am super glad to have some new pics to look at :) Oliver is SO CUTE!!! He is totally a Bonnett baby, those eye lashes kill me. We should get together soon. - EM

Anonymous said...

HE IS DARLING! I love that first picture with the eyelashes that are out of this world adorable! Kids are the best!!

[Morgan] said...

oh i love that oli!
that first picture is BEAUTIFUL.