Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last Day of Preschool

We had our preschool programs on Monday and Tuesday. We had four different programs, two on Monday and two on Tuesday. The class sang 4 nursery rhymes and then we watched a slide show. I am glad the programs and making of slide shows are over but I am sad to say good-bye. A few students are coming back for summer school and about half of the kids will be back in the fall because they are not old enought for Kindergarten. Here are the cute nursery rhyme costumes that I ordered from ChildCraft. When they arrived, I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they were!

Here we have the moon from Hey Diddle Diddle, Little Miss Muffet (not a costume, she just wore a dress), Humpty Dumpty, the mouse from Hickory Dickory Dock, the horse from Humpty Dumpty and the clock from Hey Diddle Diddle. There is also the cutest knight (kings men) costume for Humpty Dumpty but I didn't get a picture.

This is the spider costume and the laughing dog from Hey Diddle Diddle.


The cat and the fiddle (he did not feel like wearing the ears), the cow that jumps over the moon and the dish and the spoon.

5 comments:

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

My mom just had her preschool program...and she was soooo sad! It's crazy how you can grow to love the kids so much, and can get so attached to them.

Bandley Family said...

oh man i cant wait to see the slide shows you did and i have to say the pictures make me laugh just imagining with all the stories:0)

Jess and Joe said...

How fun. I love the costumes! How soon can Addy come to your class?? Can she really??

Emily Shaw said...

Wow Wow Wow! It's Nicole!! I sure hope you remember me...I was one of the youngin's at the Springville Singles Ward way back when. It'll be great to keep tabs on you! (By the way...it's Emily (Luke) Shaw...memilyrae.com)

Melisa said...

Those costumes are so cute. How fun. Sophies so excited for preschool we talk about it every day. I bet the kids are going to miss you too your such a fun teacher.