Friday, April 25, 2008

I love aprons! They are my new version of shoes. In the past, when shopping I could not resist a cute pair of shoes. My new temptation is aprons! I feel like the food I make tastes better if I am wearing a cute apron while I make it. I often wish I could just wear one of the cute aprons I have out an about to run errands. Here are some of my recent favorites that I look at on the internet at least once a week. I really want to try to design and sew my own unique version this summer, with the assistance of my mother, of course. She is an excellent seamstress. I haven't bought an apron recently; maybe I need to have a little dinner party and that will be my excuse to buy another one!

New Design Aprons



Jillie Willie Aprons




Jessie Steele Aprons




4 comments:

Karli said...

These aprons are soooo cute! I don't know if you knew this but there is a little kiosk in the University Mall that sells aprons that are ADORABLE! You should go check it out. They are by the food court.

Karli said...

We are still here in Springville until the first of July. Our house sold a lot sooner than we thought it would so we just moved in with Mike's parents last night. We'll stay here until it is time to move up to Canada. Should be fun! Keep up on the fun posts. I love reading your blog. And I think your nephew is adorable. LOVE the curly hair!

Melisa said...

I love the aprons! they do make the food taste better!:)

Amanda said...

I love Aprons Too!