Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I have decided that I am going to start posting my favorite recipes as part of my blog...just when I have nothing else interesting to say.

Here is my first one

Fruit Pizza

2 tubes refrigerator cookie dough (off brand works best)
1 8 oz. cream cheese softened
1 container cool whip (regular size)
3/4 cup powder sugar
fresh blueberries
fresh strawberries (sliced)
fresh peaches (sliced)
fresh kiwi (sliced)

Press cookie dough in a large cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions, plus 10 minutes. Let cool. Beat cream cheese and powder sugar with hand beater, add cool whip and beat with hand mixer. Spread on top of sugar cookie and top with fresh fruit.

4 comments:

Bandley Family said...

mmmmmmmm my favorite could eat the entire pan thats a good idea i like that fun!!!

Jess and Joe said...

Nicole-
Thanks for bringing this to the Easter party!!! It was sooooooo good. I loved it. I was going to ask you for the receipt and then I forgot. You read my mind!! Thanks again!
Jess

Hillary said...

Oh no you evil evil woman. Just when I forgot about this delicious creation you go and post the actual recipe!

Melisa said...

Sounds so good so sad i missed out on all the good desert at the family party! Love the idea cant wait to see the recipes you post you always have the yummiest! I also want to know how the enchilladas turned out! and I'm so excited for little Italy tonight!!!!