Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Jason turned the big 35 today! I am so lucky I got to spend his birthday with him and his kids!




I let him pick what he wanted to do for his birthday activity. He wanted to do something fun with his kids since they are moving to Virginia in a week. He chose to carve pumpkins. It was really fun and they turned our better than I thought they would. We watched conference and carved pumpkins it was a lot of fun!!







We ended the night by going to my parents house. My mom made him a birthday dinner and my sister made him his favorite poppy seed cake. It was fun to go over there because my mom had all of her halloween decorations up, which was spooky and fun. She has a room with witch decorations, a room with pumpking decorations and a Frankenstein decorated room in the basement. I loved seeing all the decorations when I was little and I still love them as an adult.
Happy Birthday to my favorite person in the world!!! Love you tons!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!! Happy Birthday to Jason! You guys are so fun and look so happy!