Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss

Here is one of my favorite excerpts from "The Cat in the Hat". It describes how I sometimes feel about the month of March.

"I sat there with Sally.
We sat there we two.
And I said, "How I wish
We had something to do!"

Too wet to go out
And too cold to play ball.
So we sat in the house.
We did nothing at all.

So all we could do was to

Sit!
Sit!
Sit!
Sit!
And we did not like it.
Not one little bit."


We get sick of sitting inside during preschool and since we can't go outside, (usually due to weather or the Spanish Fork winds) we have been doing a lot of fun ART!!! Those of you who know me know that I love art projects. The beauty is in the process not the product and all of these projects had such a fun process!!!

















7 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I seriously want to be a preschool teacher when I see stuff like this

Melisa said...

So Cute! Your the best teacher ever!!!

Cunning said...

Your blog makes me want to be 4 again :(

Lets do dinner soon!!

[Morgan] said...

you are amazing.
those cat in the hats on the bulletin board are AWESOME. i wish to be like you one day:)

Lindsay said...

So cute! you are such a great teacher. I love those 'Cat in the Hats' that you class made. Very fun!

[Morgan] said...

hey, i want to do those clouds with my class this week! is the silver stuff tinsel? like christmas tree tinsel? can you buy it in march or did you save it from december?

Emily Shaw said...

Hey! I need your email! Also, where is the preschool? Will you email me? memilyrae at gmail dot com?

Thanks!