Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I decided to have my beginning of the year theme be jungle. I found cute monkeys and my sister let me borrow her inflatable jungle animals from Oliver's birthday party.

Here is my door
I changed my alphabet this year and I am going to try an enviromental print letter wall...we will see how well it works or how long it lasts.
I still need to add the horozontial lines of the grid.
Here is my birthday board. I am going to have the students decorate a bee with anything they want and we will put it on their birthday month hive.

Here is the welcome sign I got for the open house.

I had the jungle animals around the room but I was worried that the kids would ruin them at the open house so I put them on top of the cubbies.

9 comments:

lindsey said...

You are so cute! I am so glad that you are backing teaching school! :)

MEB said...

You are such a cute teacher. Your classroom looks great!

Becky Newton said...

I love your jungle theme! So cute! I bet the kids loved it.

Melisa said...

Very cute! Sophie is so excited I can't wait to bring her and see the cute work!

Laura L Giddens said...

Very nice. I bet you are such a fun teacher.

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

How cute! You are so creative. Good luck with the new school year!

[Morgan] said...

So awesome! I love it all! You're such a great teacher!!!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! I bet that you are such a fun teacher!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! I bet that you are such a fun teacher!