Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Check out this website!

If you know me you know I love designer fabrics. Especially Amy Butler and Moda. For the last two years I have been trying to start a business with my mom making bags and aprons using this fabric. I found a website with that very thing. And, it was started by one of my long lost best friends from high school. I have been trying to find her for a long time. I knew we were friends for a reason. We must be kindred spirits!

Here is Joni(Osborne)Gardine's website:

http://modernmyrtle.com

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Cool! I still think you should start your own business though! You'd be great at it!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

oh my her stuff is so cute! I love the aprons...and the baby quilt! I agree with Morgan....you should start up your own business....you love it and you'd be good at it.

Laura L Giddens said...

Ditto, ditto. You have such great taste it would be a hit. I'd buy an apron from you.