Monday, February 25, 2008

ABC's of Nicole

A- Attached or Single? Single
B- Best Friend? My mom and sister
C- Cake or Pie? Chocolate cake with milk
D- Day of Choice? Saturday and Sunday
E- Essential Item? Mascara
F- Favorite Color? Pink
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? gummy bears
H- Hometown? Springville
I- Favorite Indulgence? eating at Little Italy
J- January or July? July!
K- Kids?0
L- Life isn't complete without? Family
M- Marriage date? soon i hope!
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister, 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobias and Fears? snakes, spiders, heights
R- Reason to smile? Oliver
S- Season of choice? Summer
T- Tag three people? Alyse, Melinda and Kate
U- Unknown fact about me? I have been arrested (it was completely a misunderstanding)
V- Vegetable? Broccoli
W- Worst Habit? Shopping
X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food? Potatoes, all kinds
Z- Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

2 comments:

MEB said...

That is a fun one!

MEB said...

opps, forgot to finish...you know me, it will probably be forever before I do this! ;)