Thursday, January 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

Melinda tagged me awhile ago and I am finally getting around to writing 6 interesting things about myself. So, here goes...

1. I absolutely hate my hair! I always have. In junior high I would wish that everyone on the planet could be bald so I would not have to deal with my hair. If you are looking at picture on my blog and thinking, "Hmmm, her hair isn't so bad." Keep in mind, I am wearing hair extensions.

2. I love the show Law and Order. I don't care if I have already seen the episode, I will sit and watch it anyway. I love the intro song, the characters, the story lines and most of all the TNT Law and Order marathons!

3. I like to look at myself in anything I can see my reflection in. If you have ever had a conversation with me and there is a microwave, window or mirror behind you, you have probably noticed that I am not looking at the person I am having the conversation with, but rather looking at my reflection. I think this habit stems from the fact, as previously mentioned in item #1, I hate my hair. It ALWAYS needs adjusting or fixing.

4. I like to lay out and get tan. I wear sunscreen, lots of it! I love teaching school because that means summers off and plenty of time to lay by the pool. I had an awesome tan this summer, which has now faded and I feel as pale as ever.

5. I feel that no woman can have too much of the following: makeup, shoes, coats, perfume, lotion, sheets, bedding, diet soda, phone conversations and flowers.

6. I absolutely LOVE politics. I am so excited that it is and election year! I love listening to or reading anything discussing politics including, talk radio, FOX News or CNN. As a freshmen in college I was a political science major, with dreams of becoming a lawyer. I got close. I took the LSAT got into some law schools but in the end realized that teaching preschool was what I needed to do and I have never regretted it, except sometimes when I get my pay check!

That is enough about me! Now I want to hear about Alyse, Melisa and Elizabeth. You have been tagged!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

thanks for tagging me! :) my answers are kind of lame, but anyway... :) i miss you so much!!!! it's weird being here and it hasn't even been a week yet! i think it's because i know i'm not coming back anytime soon! well, keep me posted on all the hook-ups that will hopefully happen while i'm gone. :) miss ya TONS!!!

[Morgan] said...

That was fun reading! I love number 5...

MEB said...

I love all 6 things. They are SO you! I was laughing so hard at #3. I will never forget when Melanie Lewis gave you a bad time about you looking at yourself so much. It was hilarious!

Kate said...

So fun, I should probably do mine too. The mirror thing cracks me up. It is totally you! :) Your hair and your extensions are looking great! :)