Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!





Look at the I made for Thanksgiving! It was super yummy! I had never made crust from scratch before so this is good for my first try. I had a lot of help from my mom, but she isn't really good at making pie crust either, surprisingly. There was some drama the night before Thanksgiving because her oven went out. We had to pack all of her stuff up and go over to my house to make her sweet potatoes and lion house rolls. It was well worth the wait because the rolls and sweet potatoes were sooooo good! While we were waiting for her yams to cook we decided to try making pie crust. It was fun and worked out well.

2 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Everything looks so tastey! Glad you had a great holiday! As always,I love your new template!

Bandley Family said...

yummy!!! i love this back ground how fun is that!!! i need it.