Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fun Tag

Melisa tagged me, I didn't realize it! I had already finished the post when I realized I had been tagged!

For this tag you're suppose to go onto Google Images or Flickr.com and find an image for each question.


My age....


My favorite color...PINK!


My favorite vacation spot...Hilton Head, SC


Where I grew up...Springville, UT




Where I would like to travel... Maui



Favorite Food... Mashed Potatoes




Favorite Treat...to bake and eat, cupcakes



Favorite Animal...Panda Bears (I did a great brain project on them in 4th grade)



Past Love...Sesame Street (I watched this show all the time when I was little and I think I am going to buy the box set!)




First Name...Carol




Middle Name...Nicole





Last Name...Bonnett (one of my teachers in high school would say "Everything's better with Nicole Bonnett on it, just like the commercial)




What are you doing right now? Thinking and worrying about things way too much!



Lauren, Barbie, Lindsey Z., Lindsay L., Morgan, Jenni and Anna

8 comments:

[Morgan] said...

how fun! i love the christmas carol picture!

Jess and Joe said...

Okay, the mashed potato's remind me of only one thing - "Why don't you give my sister something to eat!"
Thanks to Claire for never letting that one die! LOL

Melisa said...

I love your pictures they are all good ones! My favorite is the sesamee street I loved it and polka dot door! So fun!

Nielson's said...

Cute, So you tagged me but... I am going to sound really dumb but I don't know how to get the pictures from flickr.com to my blog.. Help me out!

Nielson's said...

Cute, So you tagged me but... I am going to sound really dumb but I don't know how to get the pictures from flickr.com to my blog.. Help me out!

Lindsay said...

So cute! It was great to see you last night! I would love to do a girls night out. So whenever everyone is up for it, just let me know. My schedule is pretty much the same ol', same ol' thing everday.

[Morgan] said...

Hey!
My first week of school was great! I had so much fun.
The show and tell bin? It's just a metal garbage can that I got at ikea. (it was on clearance for $10! such a steal. i'm kicking myself for not buying another one) then i had a friend with a vinyl lettering maching cut the words out for me. They have other bins like this one at ikea, but i'm not sure what colors or how much. and if you want, i'm sure this friend would cut out the letters for you if you paid for the vinyl!
or i have spare red vinyl you could just have if you want!

● C E L I N A ● said...

I love your pink picture! SO fun